Sunday, February 1, 2009

OTEF UPDATE!!

Well it is February already!!! Now that the new year has begun it is time to settle in to your fitness plan and begin to work on those New Year Fitness Resolutions!! I'm in the same situation as everyone else this year. I plan to have a strong year for running, so I will be focused on my fitness and diet along with you all. I will post my race results and my weight on this blog. I will also post my bad eating habits!! Please let me know what I can help you with as the year progresses. I would like this year to be a GREAT one for everybody.
We have a new shipment of OTEF T-shirts available. Let me know if you did not receive one or if you have a friend or family member who would like one. OTEF green friendly water bottles are on the way!! I will be distributing these 24 oz. reusable bottles when they arrive.
I will be kicking off Morning Core Class at Auditorium Shores in March!!! Please contact me if you are interested. This will be a 60 min class twice a week for 6 weeks. It doesn't get much better than waking up with Trainer Todd.
Look for Trainer Todd's Saturday Morning Fit Camp to start back up in March once the weather gets more stable. This is a 60 min outdoor class once a week for a 6 week period. More details to follow!!
OTEF will be a sponsor for the Austin Runners Club Daisy 5k on Saturday Feb. 28th. Come out and run with Trainer Todd!!
Do you know someone who is interested in personal training???? Have them give me a call and earn yourself a free training session for the referral!!
LET'S TRAIN HARD!!! Todd

No comments:

Site Counter