Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR All!! HERE WE GO! It's time to recommit to those exercise goals and notch it up a level. A good thing about making goals is that you can restructure them throughout the year. Don't take the negative outlook approach to this. Make them realistic, attainable and positive. I like to make 3 short term and 3 long term fitness goals at the beginning of the year. I will adjust throughout the year, so I keep things positive rather than the I didn't make my first goal so I quit approach. Life will throw you a few curve balls throughout the year. Success meeting your goals will depend on how you adjust to it. Try the Peyton Manning approach to all of this. Take ownership of your goals, be proactive, prepare, and adjust. HERE WE GO! Trainer Todd

No comments:

Site Counter