HELLO ALL! Now that the Holiday's are over it is time to get back into the workout routine and lock down that diet. Here are a few simple, effective tips that can help with the New Year weight loss or just maintaining your current physique.
1. Try not to lose more than 1-1.5 pounds each week.
2. Drink 0.5 ounces of fluid(ideally water) per pound of body weight.
3. Cease eating after 7:00 p.m.
4. Increase raw fruit & vegetable daily intakes
5. Reduce refined carbohydrate consumption
6. Do not go below 1,500 calories a day.
7. EXERCISE a minimum of 30 minutes daily
8. Minimize hunger or starvation periods
9. Set realistic weight loss goals and make slow, moderate changes.
10. Establish a LIFELONG LIFESTYLE mentality.
11. Remove man-made fats(Trans fatty acids, also known as partially hydrogenated vegetable fats).
12. Use the fresh food approach versus packaged.
These are simple, effective lifestyle changes that can lead to a healthier, happier life! Give it a shot, Trainer Todd